- Before you call to schedule an appointment, please have the following available
- Insurance Card(s) (ID & Group number / copayment / subscriber info)
- Primary Physician (name / address / phone number)
- Schedule your appointment
- To schedule an appointment, please call (781) 812-1078. You may also request an appointment online by filling out the form Request an Appointment of our homepage.
- For treatment of minors (under age of 18), a parent or legal guardian must attend the initial appointment with the patient and all follow up appointments involving invasive treatment.
- Prior to your dermatology visit
- Managed Care Insurance Plans require an insurance referral from the Primary Care Physician for your dermatology appointment. Please contact your primary care physician’s office and ensure that an insurance referral is in place.
- Confirming your appointment
- As a courtesy to our patients, we will call you several days prior to your visit to remind you of your appointment. Please notify us 24 hours in advance if you need to reschedule your appointment; otherwise, a cancellation fee may apply.
- Your dermatology visit
- Bring your insurance card(s), photo ID, and Patient Health History Form with you on the day of your visit.
- You will find Suite 320 on the 3rd floor on the left side of the Stetson Medical Building.
- Monday: 8:30am-5:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am-5:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am-5:30pm
- Thursday: 8:30am-5:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am-5:30pm
- We also offer several evening sessions.
Download and fill out the form below before your appointment to save time.
Insurance & Billing
- We accept all major insurance plans
- We do not accept Masshealth and Neighborhood health plans
- If your insurance requires a referral, please ensure that the required referral through your PCP’s office has been processed prior to your visit at our office
- On the day you visit our office please bring your insurance card(s) and photo ID.
- Please be aware of your insurance co-payments (due at the time of visit), deductibles and co-insurance. For insurance details, please check with your insurance directly, as insurance coverage does not guarantee payment.
- After your insurance plan has paid their covered portion, we will send you a statement for any remaining balance of co-payments, deductibles/co-insurance.
- Cosmetic consultations are not billable insurance expenses, and are patient responsibility. Payment is required at the time of visit.
- Cosmetic treatments are not covered by insurance, and are patient responsibility. Payment is required at the time of visit.
- For information on skin conditions in adults please visit the page of American Academic of Dermatology
- For information on pediatric skin conditions please visit the page of The Society of Pediatric Dermatology
- For information on cosmetic and surgical procedures please visit the page of American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Dr. Kroumpouzos is certified by the ABD. ABD serves the public interest by promoting excellence in the practice of dermatology through lifelong certification. It is formed for the primary purpose of establishing and maintaining high standards of training, education and qualifications of physicians rendering care in dermatology. The objective of all of its activities is to provide assurance that a diplomate of ABD possesses and maintains the knowledge and skills essential for the provision of superior, specialized care to patients with skin diseases.
Dr. Kroumpouzos is a fellow of the AAD. AAD is the largest national dermatologic society, representing virtually all practicing dermatologists in the United States. The Academy is committed to excellence in patient care, medical and public education, research, professionalism and member service and support. Its purposes are to educate dermatologists and the public, and to represent the specialty on issues concerning other professional organizations, the public, industry, and the government.
Dr. Kroumpouzos is a dermatologic surgeon and member of the ASDS. ASDS represents exclusively dermatologic surgeons who have unique training and experience to treat the health, function and beauty of skin throughout every stage of life. ASDS members are recognized as leaders in the field of cosmetic and medically necessary skin surgery. They also are pioneers in the field; many are involved in the clinical studies that bring popular treatments to revitalize skin and fill and diminish wrinkles to the forefront. Their work has helped create and enhance many of the devices that tighten skin and remove blemishes, hair and fat. Dermatologic surgeons are also experts in skin cancer prevention, detection and treatment.